by Tim Massie, CFP® Owner of Timepiece Financial Planning, Inc. The most frequent question I get asked as a Financial Planner is some variation of “What is the stock market going to do next?” It’s understandable that anyone would ask an “expert” this question and my response of how nobody can really know what is…Read More
timepiecefp| Apr 5, 2017
by Tim Massie, CFP© IS THAT YOUR YACHT? A little wonderful advice, free of charge, that will make a person fabulously wealthy (if they could only follow it). Some time ago I chatted with a friendly real estate professional who had never invested in the stock market preferring as he put it, “investments I…Read More
timepiecefp| Mar 1, 2017
Tim has answered 18 “What to Ask” questions from the popular book by Jason Zweig, “The Little Book of Safe Money”. It’s a fantastic way to get to know our firm and planner. What made you want to become a financial advisor? I began my career in financial services thinking I was a financial advisor,…Read More
timepiecefp| Feb 18, 2017
by Tim Massie, CFP® Owner of Timepiece Financial Planning, Inc. I have a hard time visualizing trillions of dollars. I still remember as a child my mother counting out a few hundred dollars for a purchase, and just staring at the bills! By mowing the lawn I could earn $4 and it took me a long…Read More
timepiecefp| Jan 5, 2017
Since opening our doors in 2011, we have had many, many satisfied clients. Those clients would love to leave us a five-star recommendation and we would love to accept it and pass on their experiences. But, we are unable, by law, to accept or publish their experiences. As a Registered Investment Advisor, our firm is held to higher,…Read More
Common Questions We Answer
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- Will I run out of money while in retirement?
- What are topics and other areas that I might not be aware of or that I should know about going into retirement?
- How should my portfolio look going into retirement compared to when I was saving for retirement?
- Which pension option should I take?
- When should I take Social Security?
- Is my money invested correctly?
- Do I need long term care insurance? How much does it cost?