At Timepiece Financial Planning we specialize in Fee-Only Retirement Planning and Investment Management to help clients build, manage, grow and protect their assets through life's transitions. Our main office is located in Vancouver, WA. We travel throughout Washington, Oregon and to Alaska to service clients who are looking for the unique services that we provide.
We are Different, We are Fee-Only, We are Fiduciaries
You've come to the right place for financial advice that is useful and that you can trust. We are in the business of simplifying the lives of everyday Americans by delivering the personal financial plans and investment advice they need, at intervals they choose, and at a lower cost than traditional commission-based advisory firms.
As a registered investment advisor and NAPFA member, we are a firm of professional financial planners, not salespeople, who are independent and put the needs of our clients first. Our focus is on providing our clients with financial plans that pull together many different areas of their financial lives and lay a road map for their successful retirement.
Today, people are often leery, and rightfully so, of seeking advice from banks, insurance companies and investment firms because they sell products that may or not be in their best interests. When it comes to their money, most people want a fiduciary advisor between them and the purchase of complex, intangible products. This is how we are different. We are objective, experienced and ready to help you to make the most of the time you have.
Common Questions We Answer.
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- Will I run out of money while in retirement?
- What are topics and other areas that I might not be aware of or that I should know about going into retirement?
- How should my portfolio look going into retirement compared to when I was saving for retirement?
- Which pension option should I take?
- When should I take Social Security?
- Is my money invested correctly?
- Do I need long term care insurance? How much does it cost?